Monday, April 11, 2016

All about my amazing friends and family

I like to promote my friends and family and today I'm writing about Jeff Newcomer, my brother.
Jeff Newcomer is based in Minneapolis so I get to see him about once or twice a month. He helps out with the boys if they need to get picked up from school once in a while or if they need an extra hand at their Cub Scouts meetings.

Jeff is a great photographer with over 20 years experience on the job doing portraits, restaurant, food, events, and corporate imagery.

I'm currently working on his website, http://www.jrnewcomer.com. Also trying to improve his search-engine optimization. Would you believe there is another Jeff Newcomer who is also a photographer? The other Jeff has all the google top slots -- for now.

I'm still working on the jrnewcomer.com website, trying to develop a responsive portfolio for him in between doing some layouts and design jobs and chauffering the boys here and there.

http://jrnewcomer.com/

Corporate Events Photography by JR Newcomer / Jeff Newcomer Photography Minneapolis

No comments: