Friday, March 12, 2010

why tweet


Connecting With Twitter
Visual artist Krystyna81's story of success as a result of her presence on Twitter. Read Kristina's story and her tips on using this cool (and quick) networking tool on the Etsy Blog. http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/etsy-success-connecting-with-twitter-7322/

I'm making this blog entry so I'll remember it, myself! It's her story of how one of her twitter followers got her a contract to do a book cover for an Italian book of poetry.

2 comments:

Janice La Verne said...

Hi Kelly,

Janice here, of Janice and Ginger in Eugene who met you at the donut show way back when...

A friend of mine is applying to the Roswell residency and I told her I knew someone who went, so told her about your blog, or to Google you. So, if you hear from Nadine, this is the connection. She's a great person.

Hope all is well, I'm painting and happy, but it still rains too much in Eugene!

Janice

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly and Janice,,,, I live in Roswell ans Kelly should remember me; we worked together while she at the artist in residency... I am glad to see that Kelly is doing well and I miss her, she is a wonderful person. Janice tell your friend I look forward to her coming to roswell and she is welcome to e-mail me about things when she arrives. I hope she has a great time here in Roswell.