Monday, March 10, 2008

1. Magnets available on etsy -- 2. Illustration Exhibit in Northfield


Two items:

1. The Illo.Minn exhibit is on the move and now will be on exhibit in Northfield, Minnesota. 
Here's the info:
Thursday, 3/13/08 opening reception, see http://artorg.info for more details. 
This is in conjunction with an event at St. Olaf College, 50 minutes south of the Twin Cities.
Organized by Dave Machacek.
2. Robot Magnets:
I've been selling the little magnets on etsy and need to make more.
One went to a buyer in Louisiana and I sold another yesterday to someone in California. It is so great to make sales to people who just found my work on the internet and I have never met them. 
These are the little magnets - ceramic robots - I just sold this week. I have a bunch more, but I just bought some clay and some black slip. Thankfully, I have access to a kiln across the street at the recreation center for our neighborhood park (Bryant Square Park) -- they have a craft room there.

No comments: